Sunday 21 September 2014

London Fashion Week

Unfortunately this post is a little late as I've been catching up on uni work, which of course I left to the last minute, but last week was London Fashion Week and luckily I happened to be visiting my boyfriend in London at just the right time ;)





 The print on these cigarette trousers is so striking and they were only £11! I decided to keep the rest of the outfit very streamlined to let the trousers really do the talking. I paired them with this Forever 21 crop top - I love the leather piping around the edges, such a great way to add edge to a wardrobe stable. 

I've been looking for some comfy throw-on shoes for uni for ages now and I finally stumbled on these in TKMaxx and I love them! I adore all things tasselled and they're so comfy and versatile - perfect for popping to lectures or labs.

Trousers - PRIMARK
Crop top - FOREVER 21
Suede shoes - TKMAXX

Let me know what you think!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment