Monday 8 September 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi! I’ve been meaning to start a personal style blog for a while but for some reason or another I kept putting it off. So this is me finally biting the bullet. I took the opportunity to shoot my first look in Paris, mostly because the weather was actually sunny in France! Here’s my first ootd post and I look forward to sharing more with you in the future xxx





A Day in Paris


I LOVE this playsuit from MISSGUIDED! The printed velvet and tassels feel so luxe but it’s also crazy comfy which is a huge plus when you’re walking around all day. I threw on this oversized black biker jacket from H&M which is my absolute fave because it goes with almost anything and looks effortlessly cool.
We spent the day running around being tourists – visiting the Eiffel Tower, eating macaroons at Pierre Hermé and visiting the Musée d’Orsay where they have the most incredible Impressionism collection. Needless to say we were pretty pooped by the end of it all but we were only in Paris for 3 days so it was worth it!


Jacket – H&M
Playsuit – MISSGUIDED
Boots – TOPSHOP

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment